“Delicious Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017

The dishes that stood out for us were the Kanom Jeeb (dim sum like pockets) with great savory sauce, Suki Stir Fry chicken, crispy chicken with basil and the taro custard for dessert (comes with sticky rice). The pad thai with pork, tried as a comparison for other thai restaurants was as good as any. The wine selection is limited but we had the Matchbook Chardonnay (at $36) which went very well with the meal -- not the sweet stuff that's supposed to go with Asian food. The service was caring, attentive and friendly. We had a reservation for 7:30 on a Saturday but probably didn't need it. As new Oakton residents we will be back many times -- but it is worth a trip from elsewhere.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Went because of reviews. Arrive around 5:30. Restaurant empty. Big screen tv (yuck), but nice decor. Good service. Food was beautiful to look at: I had Jungle Curry, my daughter had mix vegetables. Flavor was just ok; sauces were a bit too watery for my taste. Spring rolls were tasty if a little over-fried.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I like crispy whole flounder. I appreciate that there is an option for small or large fish at this restaurant. The food is always delicious.

Never a fan of pork belly as it's too fatty. They substituted pork and it was more to my palate.

Nice neighborhood restaurant with good atmosphere. Not stuffy and not too casual.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Like Luciano's, this establishment is in the shopping center at 123 and Hunter Mill Road and is to be avoided due to traffic between 5-7pm.

Data points below,
1) Nice for in-dining and efficient for takeaway.
2) We are Pad Thai fans and I will say this is my second favorite Pad Thai in the area. The food is fresh and the portions are normal american sized
3) They have a large menu and I haven't had many of the dishes on it however I have never had a bad or disappointing meal
4) Price is reasonable but a little more on the pricey side.
5) Nice touch is they often provide a small appetizer of Edameme at no charge; even when we order the appetizer. Very nice touch. They also do it when in person eating.
6) The staff is professional but a little more on the cool side versus engaging with you on site. I am a bit of a chatty kathy so perhaps that is me because as noted they are always professional.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

One of 5-6 restaurants in this small shopping center. The Thai food is very good including standbys like pad thai. Service is good and it is rarely crowded in the afternoon for lunch. Worth a try. We'll be back