US$62
The Lodge B&B(Cannock)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Newhall Lodge(Cannock)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I stayed in the Cottage whilst on a bow making course and for a friendly short stay B&B you can't beat it. The breakfast was excellent and perfect for those with a large appetite. Although I had the only room without an ensuite this was not an issue because the bathroom was right next to my room and no one else used it. The room was immaculate although the beam in the roof was a bit low for me if I got out of bed to quickly.

What can I really say in addition apart from when I'm back in Cannock I'll be booking The Cottage.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank TheOldToxophilist
Reviewed 19 September 2012

stayed at the cottage bed and breakfast for two nights superb very clean owner was allways there to help the breakfast was cooked to order and was fantastic i dont know how he does it at the price he charges once again a big thank you tony and sandra .from the east riding of yorkshire.

Room Tip: all rooms are great and no traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank apl15jul51
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I enjoyed every little detail of my stay in Cannock and most specifically the Cottage B&B. This B&B is in a quiet and very serene neighbourhood and has Wireless Internet and parking. I will recommend this place to all.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tshooter3617
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We arrived and when the door was answered the guy could hardly talk. not a good impression. the room was that small it was unreal TV gave up the ghost on the second morning and from what i am told the breakfast was terrible. in fact the guys didn't eat there the second day i didn't eat there at all. our toilet didn't flush very well and the whole place had a run down feeling. the hotel inspector would have a field day here.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Terri_pat
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We recently stayed at The Cottage Bed and Breakfast for a stay over after a wedding in the area. I don't write reviews but feel obliged due to the excellent service we received by the owner, who is the nicest chap you could meet. He couldn't have been more accommodating.

Our room and en-suite were spotlessly clean and the breakfast was top notch. I've got to apologise for not drinking the tea as I was a little worse for wear, but thank you for a lovely, trouble free stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple