“Christmas & New Year @ The Cottage”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cannock
The Cottage Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 5 Cannock B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 December 2012

We read all the reviews and only one bad review so decided that the majority sang its praises so thought we would book this B&B for our festive holidays visiting the family as we live in Spain and were looking for a family run place to stay.
Straight away, there was a festive feel to the place; the dining room was lovely and quaint to have breakfast in. Our room was very clean and the overall size was very good, we stayed in room 2 with en suite. The floorboards creaked a little in the bathroom but I can honestly say the bed didn’t!!
The owner, Steve, I would refer to as a character, with a love of his Cottage, and he cooks a mean breakfast. Staying in a B&B for Christmas is not for everyone, but it was the next best thing to home for us, thank you Steve and his partner Jane.

Room Tip: Book room 2 for couples and room 1 if you have children, and im told pets are welcome
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 September 2012

I stayed in the Cottage whilst on a bow making course and for a friendly short stay B&B you can't beat it. The breakfast was excellent and perfect for those with a large appetite. Although I had the only room without an ensuite this was not an issue because the bathroom was right next to my room and no one else used it. The room was immaculate although the beam in the roof was a bit low for me if I got out of bed to quickly.

What can I really say in addition apart from when I'm back in Cannock I'll be booking The Cottage.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank TheOldToxophilist
Reviewed 19 September 2012

stayed at the cottage bed and breakfast for two nights superb very clean owner was allways there to help the breakfast was cooked to order and was fantastic i dont know how he does it at the price he charges once again a big thank you tony and sandra .from the east riding of yorkshire.

Room Tip: all rooms are great and no traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank apl15jul51
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I enjoyed every little detail of my stay in Cannock and most specifically the Cottage B&B. This B&B is in a quiet and very serene neighbourhood and has Wireless Internet and parking. I will recommend this place to all.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tshooter3617
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We arrived and when the door was answered the guy could hardly talk. not a good impression. the room was that small it was unreal TV gave up the ghost on the second morning and from what i am told the breakfast was terrible. in fact the guys didn't eat there the second day i didn't eat there at all. our toilet didn't flush very well and the whole place had a run down feeling. the hotel inspector would have a field day here.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business