“What a great restaurant!!”
Review of Tufail

Tufail
Ranked #15 of 140 Restaurants in Gravesend
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2012 via mobile

My family and I went to the tufail on a Thursday evening. The service was amazing from the moment we arrived. I had a pram with me and they instantly made space, they heated my bottles up for me and they also directed me to a shop where i could get some milk as i had ran out. Nothing was too much trouble at all and they made us feel very comfortable, out waiter Ali is a credit to the place. Our food was gorgeous theres so much choice and its very good value £100 for four of us with starters and 2 drinks each. We will never venture to another indian restaurant again. So impressed.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Plates nice and hot food excellent food reasonable price but made up for with drinks.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

what can I say boss man is very inviting as are his staff, we visit Tufail on a regular basis to sit down or for takeaway and love the food if you want a good Indian restaurant visit hear they say tasted one you tasted them all this is not true you taste a curry from Tufail you wont want to go anywhere else.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

food excellent, so tasty and also different choices from other Indian restuarants. bit more exepensive but worth it.. Service is quick and professional and tables clean, white linen and silvery cutlery. very nice indeed.