“Crap!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Rude staff, over priced, below average food. Try Chattorey for an authentic Indian dining experience that does not involve being charged for ‘phantom’ items on your bill....

1  Thank SonnyFamily123

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We love this place! We have brought family from afar here and they always comment on how good the food is. We’ve been to other Indian restaurants in the area but NOTHING compares to this place. Everything we eat is delicious, but the tandoori lamb chops are the best! We find the front of the restaurant best, and always request a table here when we book. Staff are always friendly and accommodating too. Thanks for being our favourite restaurant xx

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Always fantastic food but expensive. We have always enjoyed eating there but our experience on 1/1/18 was appalling. We arrived and were told that there would be a 15 minute wait for our to place our order. We had booked but the couple in front of us had not and were told the same. They got their food 20 minutes before us. It was 50 minutes after arriving that our order was taken and we got our meal 1hour and 10 minutes after arriving. Unacceptable. No apologies and the owner not around to speak to when we finally left. Emailed a complaint but he didn't bother to reply. Hence trip advisor! Great shame because I have no plans to go back and be treated so shabbily

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing as well as the service, I really enjoy going to this restaurant. The food is perfect or a least to my standards :)

1  Thank Nagina B
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I am not a huge fan of eating out at indian restaurants as that is the cuisine I eat at home. Some friends of mine dragged me out here exclaiming this to be the best indian food they had eaten. I was filled with scepticism.

After spending last Friday night in this establishment, I have nothing more to say other than Tufail's has met and beaten my expectations.

The staff were polite and attentive to our tables needs and the food was delicious. We ordered a few dishes between us but my personal favourite was the king prawn tandoori.

I will definitely be coming back again!

3  Thank msahmed0410