“Excellent!”

Ranked #9 of 136 Restaurants in Gravesend
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Excellent fish and chips perfectly cooked and with great service from the staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Best fish and chips in town and staff are brilliant, especially the friendly lady with the blonde hair, 10/10!!

1  Thank emily l
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The Fish is always good and the larger chips are healthier. Cherry pie and ice cream was a good desert too.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We have been enjoying the fish and chips at Reliance on Friday evenings for many months. The food is excellent, the service is efficient and the staff, especially Kim, courteous and friendly. Cannot recommend this establishment highly enough. Keep up the good work Jack and co.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Got home from work late, had an appointment so no Time to cook. Thought I’d have a quick sausage n chips, quick it wasn’t! They said about 10 mins no problems there, another few people came in after me 15 mins had passed the people behind in the que seem to be getting there food first? So I said “had you forgotten me” I repeated my order and an old women the one who looks about 65 black roots an bleached blonde hair said “oi that’s my daaauttaa your speaking too” In a aggressive voice, a row broke out an I asked for a refund (which I got) my wife asked if she spoke to all customers that way, it said “I don’t care”. Such a shame I’ve been using reliance for years but never again, I HOPE THE OWNER READS THIS....nice food tho

1  Thank Mileymoo M
JackKamenou1, Manager at Reliance Fish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Hello,

We always appreciate feedback from our customers - good or bad.

I will speak to our staff about this incident but I want to stress that we do pride ourselves on our friendly customer service and I am sorry that your experience did not reflect this.

We endeavour to cook our fish, chips and other food to order, so that they are fresh, and sometimes orders may take longer than expected.

As always, we will take your comments onboard.

Regards,