“I returned, but not so great”
Review of Wing Lee

Wing Lee
Ranked #20 of 138 Restaurants in Gravesend
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018

My first experience of the food some time ago was excellent. I visited with 6 other on a busy Friday night. The food was generally good, but not great overall. There were some excellent parts, but bland dishes too in equal measure (I suspect it was too busy for the kitchen as attention to detail was lacking on some dishes). The sizzling Singapore prawns were very nice for example. Some of the mixed starter dishes were quite bland. The restaurant had been refurbished and was very noisy. It was more like a school dining hall for noise and you hand to shout/speak v loud to be heard across the other side of the table. Service was good. Pick a quieter night and pick your dishes carefully. Would I go back anytime soon.... probably not for a while ....will try Twin Dynasty etc

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This is a mixed bag. We’re always torn between the good food on offer and poor to average ambience and service.
Though I do like this place, it’s a very reasonable fixed price for all you can eat, cooked to order, lovely food...but it’s like they want you out of the restaurant ASAP...even when they’re 10% full.
Not kidding, I’ve still been chewing my last mouthful of food and they swung by and taken my plate away...now I know I don’t need it right at that moment but please!
Though I stress - lovely food ! Just polish up on the front end

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Second time eating at the wing lee, always had good food and waiting staff are very nice, we was a table of 11 and was served quickly and all requests were met even though the restaurant was fully booked out. Lovely evening even drinks are a reasonable price.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Very friendly waiting staff, which compliments the vast range of the menu, excellent service and always with a smile.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Went to Wing Lees with Family and had a great meal Staff very Friendly and the Food was Excellent and could not get better would go here every time we have Chinese meal

1  Thank Gary R