“Food ”

Chattorey
Ranked #4 of 141 Restaurants in Gravesend
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Street Food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chattorey (hindi, plural) are people devoted to enjoyment, especially that derived from fine food and drink. Basically 'Chattorey' are foodies! We can't wait for you to try the food at our Indian Street Kitchen in Kent. It's about time we all experienced authentic Indian food in a place made for true foodies!
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This with out question my opinion is one best curry houses I've ever visited it is very enthentic Punjabi style/ street food

I have visited the restaurant on quite a few occasions I love it it's a little more expensive than some restaurants in the area but as the saying goes You get what you pay for

The chilli chicken is hot n the favour amazing the selection on the menu was not as broad or like a standard Indian

But what you get I think is genuinely brilliantly cooked Indian food

If ur looking for good Punjabi food look no further I'm even taking my brother he in a few weeks which had travelled from Somerset

Good Vegetarian selection and I hope you give it a try

1  Thank Stix78

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Loved this place! Serving traditional Indian street food (not bog-standard curry). Half of all dishes are vegetarian, the staff are polite yet unfussy, the settings are informal but still clean and tidy, and the Bollywood music in the background just added to the fun. Go!

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This place is a little hidden gem. Came across it and it looked fairly quiet. Was dubious about the food, but I stood corrected! Food is packed full of flavour! Tasty beyond belief and the naan was so light. Starters were beautiful just wish there was more of them! Had the chaat and paneer, it melted in my mouth. Saag to follow- which was executed with perfection. Waiter was very knowledgeable too.
I would definitely recommend a visit. It's honestly worth it!

1  Thank Aarti E
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Not your typical Indian and a real treat in Gravesend. Menu is small but regularly updated. It can be noisy especially if you sit in the main part. You definitely need to book on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday

1  Thank BawdyMaudy
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

We had our Valentines meal here this year. It's a lovely little restaurant and on our doorstep.

The menu is a bit limited but with unusual dishes, not your usual English-Indian restaurant food.

The food we ordered was good, not outstanding but great flavours and well presented.

The main issue is it's all a bit rushed, I know it's termed street food but it is a restaurant! We were in and out after drinks plus 2 courses after 45 minutes. It's not exactly cheap (wine is about £16+ a bottle) so you expect a less hurried service.

Get this right, and a slightly broader and more competitively priced wine list, and they are onto a winner!