“V”
Review of PACANA

PACANA
Ranked #5 of 283 Restaurants in Ilford
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Description: Our story begins in Asia, and continues today in London. We had always talked about opening a restaurant since we were kids, well before the dream of PACANA became a reality. Our love of food has always been linked to our cultural heritage, a journey that quickly took us East. With childhood influences that span the Asian continent, and a love of simple, flavoursome grilled food, we wanted PACANA
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing place !!!Lovely staff , specially waitress :))) Food was really good , Really Quick service .

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Stopped off here for a bite to eat before heading into town. Friendly staff, quick service. small menu but wide range of eastern cuisine. Tasty food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I saw this place when running through Gants Hill, and checking the reviews, I decided to come here, as my wife wanted some Noodles.

They had a dinner set menu, for around £10.95, which includes a drink, starter and main. Good value for money, definitely. But as I wanted the Chicken Jungle and it wasn't included in the set menu, I didn't have any starter, but thank God I didn't have it! Portions are huge and so tasty! I am a spicy lover, so if you are like me, this is a great choice.

My wife chose chicken as a starter and then Chow Mein. She was very happy with the food and completely satisfied,

The food took around 15 minutes to arrive, but that is exactly what you expect from a place who cook fresh food, right?

See you soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We visited as a group of 4 adults and 4 children. The staff were very accommodating to our whole group. They provided colouring pencils and pages for the kids which was great. The food is brilliant - great portion size and the flavours are immense.
Above and beyond all, the service and price is very good. They did not cause a fuss about our toddler who wanted to walk around (we were sat right next to the kitchen) and the staff were always on hand to assist.

The manager was really friendly and again, completely comfortable to assist us with any request.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Visited with a family of 5. Order took long to arrive despite a very quiet weekday evening. The food was delicious especially the 2 noodle dishes. The salad, biryanis, chicken & chops all tasted great too.