“Delivery”
Review of La Mama Acasa

La Mama Acasa
Reserve with OpenTable
La Mama Acasa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #195 of 277 Restaurants in Ilford
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Bleeah i will never order or eat from this restaurant , old food , cold food , late delivery , nothing good i pay 9 £ for pork and i recive porc from tesco .

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Is not the first time when I am going to this restaurant, but on 7 of January I see on the site we can order food for take away. I placed the order around 7 pm and I receive as well confirmation mail for my order. I wait I wait I wait at 8.30 pm I decide to call the restaurant to ask what happen with my food and they told me they didn't receive my order, they ask me if still I want to order the food I spoke on the phone with very nice lady and she apologise for everything and finally I had my food around 9 15 pm. They didn't offer a discount or even a dessert or extra side because I waited 2 hours for a oriental salad and beans iachnie. Please do something with the site because is to much to wait 2 hours and half for food.

1  Thank Cristina M
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I ask for grilled meat but they ask us to try this cheering plato and it was amazing
I love you La mama acasa

1  Thank irina v
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We went to this restaurant, prior to taking part in Ride London with my son, for an evening meal. So there were 4 of us. The menu had looked good. Unfortunatly our experience was not good. The starters were fine, but then 3 of us got our main course and one was missing! When prompted the waitress said it would be 5 minutes. We asked again, only to be told 'i do not speak english'!! We then waited what seemed to be an age, 3 of us had finished our food, when the outstanding one arrived!! The food we did have was served on cold plates, so cooled quickly. We did complain, received an apology and small discount. We would not go again and would not recommend to others.

1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Fantastic atmosphere
Good food, very varied menu, something for everybody
Good service, very friendly staff