“Wow, one of the best curries I have ever had!”

Eastern Revive - Wilmslow
Ranked #8 of 103 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Price range: US$38 - US$39
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We went here Friday night with friends who recommended it highly, we normally go to the one in Knutsford.
Wow, it's amazing. Great service (and I mean just great) very friendly, really fast service for very drink and anything we needed, and the food was just incredible, possibly the best curry I have had!
The set up and setting is also excellent, friendly and all round top notch. Pity it's 15 minutes beyond Knutsford for us but we will make the journey, so worth it. And special mention to Waz the owner, who was introduced to us by our friends, and really made the effort to make us welcome, well done guys, great place!

1  Thank hubz72

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here a few days back. However I was absolutely horrified to discover the place has a poor hygiene rating from the food standards agency. I was also extremely shocked as the restaurant has a great reputation and is always full. I hope that measures are being taken to rectify this!

6  Thank Jonny156
Reviewed 2 June 2016

We had a family meal here last week and I enjoyed it. I would say that the food is good, but nothing much better and most reasonable Indians in South Manchester. Where this place stands out is in ambience; it is more like a trendy Italian or modern English restaurant, and in service; the staff are incredibly friendly and attentive!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

This is an excellent Indian Restaurant offering all the usual traditional curries that are consistently fresh and full of flavour. The fish dishes are superb.

This used to be my go-to Indian before I moved away from Wilmslow but it will never be forgotten.

Lamb Chops and Fish Tikka starters are excellent. A must go if you are in the area.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Booked for a saturday a week in advance to be told by staff that a 7.30 reservation is not allowed because 'everyone wants 7.30'. So took a 7pm slot (the other offer was 8pm) and were seated by the window which was nice until about an hour later when all the 8pm reservations arrived plus people waiting for take out all waiting next to our table as we were eating dinner, almost bumping into our food when people tried to exit. Not pleasant. But the food was good, tasty and they will spice it up if you ask -we have to be very clear we want if 'hot' spicy, but of course that depends on taste. I would return but would prefer a quieter evening.