“Cosy place with lovely Indian food”

Eastern Revive - Wilmslow
Ranked #8 of 102 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Price range: US$38 - US$39
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Staff were friendly and was able to accommodate us despite not booking on a Friday evening. The starters were delicious (chicken samosa, onion bhaji) and sharing a main (Fish Narial: Was not overcooked with lovely flavours)/naan (Peshwari) worked quite well portion size-wise for two people.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

One of the best currys I have ever tasted. I have tried a few different curries and starters and all of them have been delicious. Great service.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to ER and prior to writing this review I did notice that a few recent reviews have been less than favourable, particularly about the service. I can only comment on our experience, which was excellent in all areas. Let's start with the service. I have to admit that we were sat in a nice circular booth in a prominent position, which allowed us to notice how busy this place was. It was extremely busy with what looked like a combination of diners and people collecting take outs. Although it was as many reviews have stated very busy the service was on the whole very good indeed. The atmosphere due to the number of people dining was great a real bustling friendly atmosphere which wa great. The food itself was fabulous all our dishes were served promptly, and mine and my better half really enjoyed ours. I can highly recommend the eastern revive jalfrezi with a mixture of chicken and keema. My wife's tandoori chicken was a huge half a chicken and cooked beautifully. Was it good value? I found it was as it worked out around £50 per couple including a tip.
I would recommend this place very good indeed.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We eat at Eastern Revive on a regular basis we love it that much. The restaurant looks great inside and if you can't get a table there they have another restaurant in Knutsford where the food and service is just as good.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Once again the staff and food at Eastern Revive excel themselves.
Friends birthday meal there on Friday night, and the guys didn't let us down. Top class - well done!