“Dinner”

The Cow on The Hill
Ranked #24 of 80 Restaurants in Runcorn
Price range: US$26 - US$39
Description: Serving up the finest, juiciest steaks this side of Cheshire, we're proud to welcome you to The Cow on the Hill. Whether you're looking to end a busy working day by socialising with colleagues, or looking for a nice meal out with the family, The Cow really is the place to be.
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here as we were staying at the holiday inn.
Both went for the steak which was good, cooked correctly! but luckily for me they gave me the wrong steak (more expensive one than I ordered) but they did refund me the difference.
So that was nice.
Big onion rings, to much for both of us.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Stayed at the Holiday Inn, Runcorn, so ate in the hotel Restaurant (The Cow on the Hill). Excellent food, with a good menu. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to celebrate my 70th Birthday, with family and friends. The restaurant manager and his staff went out of there way to make it day to remember for all 26 at the meal. Every one commented how good the food was, served hot and very quick no was left waiting. We will be back soon. Thanks to everyone

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Had a fillet steak priced at £25 and it was at best a £15 meal, asked for it cooked Blue and it came out medium rare,
Fed this back to the staff and was offered a replacement, but it was late and thought, what’s the chances of the chef getting it right a second time if they were so far off either the first attempt.
Very attentive staff, watch out for the service charge they dump into the bill, I had mine removed on check out the next day as they didn’t not inform me about it and I had already left hem a cash tip.
Little cheeky I thought.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I have recommened the restaurant to friends and family even if they are not staying at the hotel the food was amazing and fresh. Meal prices good but as its a hotel restaurant drinks prices are a bit on the pricey side, Kids meals are really big too.