US$61
Book now, pay at stay
US$43
Travelodge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

US$68
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$114
US$110
US$64
US$43
  • Pool
Bridge View(Runcorn)
All reviewsmotel styletrain stationbath showerbooked roomsfree car parkovernight stopshort staywould stay againnice roomexcellent breakfasttea and coffeefull englishyogurtliverpoolshuttersfreeviewstopover
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in twin room with a friend, had a great weekend here. Hotel a little tired but clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff friendly and helpful, especially Bonnie. Shame it doesn't have family rooms or I would bring my family here! We liked Runcorn, lovely views of estuary and bridges, town a bit run down though. Enjoyed walking across the road bridge. Good base for day trip to Liverpool, station 3 mins walk away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Jennie C, General Manager at Campanile Runcorn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear LuceBoA,

Thank you for taking the time to review Campanile Hotel Runcorn.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel and its services to your comfort and liking. Thank you for your compliments to my team, I shall be thrilled to pass them on to them.

I very much hope to welcome you back on a future occasion.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Very homelike and accommodation very comfortable. Conference and meeting facilities good with a plenty full supply of teas and coffees. Overall good value for money and welcoming environment. We will be back in October.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Peter,

Thank you for taking time to review the hotel. It is a real pleasure to welcome yourself and colleagues year on year. I hope all was well with your latest visit, and I look forward to seeing you again in 2018.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Firstly I have to say to other reviewers on this motel,don't stay if you want 3/4 star accommodation.The rooms are very basic i.e.:double bed,TV,kettle,tea coffee and bathroom,that's it but in all fairness what do you want for the price!There are other hotels around for twice the price.The beds are comfortable and very clean.Shower powerful and hot water constantly flowing.We arrived early hours after wedding reception near by and place was sound and secure and peaceful.Next morning,well about 10-30am 4 of us rocked into bar/cafe area where we were met by a very friendly lady.She sat us down and told us to help ourselves to fresh fruit salads,yoghurt,ham,cheese,croissants,tea and coffee,toast etc whilst she made us all a delicious cooked breakfast.It is dated yes but for an overnight stay with lovely hospitality and excellent breakfast you really can't go wrong;it beats travelling in a cab for miles full of drink!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent review,

I was delighted to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and that you received excellent customer service from our team. I would like to thank you also for your honest feedback regarding the accommodation.

We hope next time you visit Runcorn you stay with us once again.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights with work.
Hotel needs a bit of a facelift rooms are awful on the outside BUT are clean and comfortable.
One power socket is inadequate in this day.
No wifi that is free is poor.
The breakfast however is pretty good though.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Jennie C, General Manager at Campanile Runcorn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Kenny S,

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent review,

I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you received excellent customer service from our team. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your overall stay. We hope next time you visit Runcorn you stay with us once again.

Jennie
GM

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I booked a room at this hotel using an online booking system. At checkout it gave me the option to pay cash or card. I opted cash as I was awaiting a new cash card to arrive.
I turned up to this hotel with the cash and Photo ID ready to check in.
Welcomed by a friendly lad on the reception who started to check me in and tell me all relevant safety information.

But sadly you can't pay cash here unless you pay £20 on a card for any "extras"
I didn't want any extras, I just wanted the room I had booked. But no, the lad on reception called over a guy in a shirt and pants to ask for advice. I just got told point blank I was getting my booking cancelled. No card no room. Even though I chose the pay cash option on by confirmed booking.

I felt sorry for the young lad on reception. The other lad was rude to both the receptionist and myself

I can only describe him as a big lad with light coloured hair. Trimmed beard. Black trousers, light coloured shirt and a strong smell of alcohol.

This place looked good but the customer service is totally shocking from certain members of staff. From his behaviour towards the lad on the reception. He is clearly a big bully.
My score: nothing out of 2

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 979george

Dear 979george,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

If you would like to discuss any of these matters in more details, please do not hesitate to contact me: manager.runcorn@campanile.com.

Jennie