US$61
Book now, pay at stay
US$43
Travelodge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

US$68
All reviewsmotel styletrain stationbath showerbooked roomsfree car parkovernight stopshort staywould stay againnice roomexcellent breakfasttea and coffeefull englishyogurtliverpoolshuttersfreeviewstopover
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This place is rundown chalet type accommodation, it is clean and beds are just about ok but the whole place needs a major facelift but I suppose it fits in nicely with the town , the staff are ok and food looked ok but were a bit scarred to try it ! Overall you get what you pay for £39 for one night . The woodchip wallpaper in the rooms took me back to the early 80s and sadly that's where this whole area is stuck in

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jennie C, General Manager at Campanile Runcorn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

weejock45

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

If you would like to discuss any of these matters in more details, please do not hesitate to contact me: manager.runcorn@campanile.com.

Kind Regards,
Jennie
GM

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stayed her on a quick overnight stay due to an early flight from Liverpool airport. Its nothing special but was very adequate for the amount we paid. it was clean and quiet, had a well stocked bar and the food was Ok.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Phil M,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us here at Campanile Runcorn. I am pleased to read it served your needs.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel.

Kind regards,
Jennie
GM

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and always found it to be very good. This time however, although all of the staff were as great as ever, and the breakfast was excellent, we had two disturbed nights sleep. On the first night the smoke/fire alarm went off at 12.45am, it was some sort of glitch and Becky on reception was very apologetic, and on our last night there was a group of people in the apartment above us who were having a very rowdy party till around 2am, unfortunately the 'out of hours' number which you are supposed to ring hadn't been put on the card in the room so we just had to try to ignore the noise, people like that should be ashamed of themselves, but I don't suppose they care about anyone else but themselves, spoke to the manageress in the morning and she apologised profusely and said if we had been staying another night she would make sure it wouldn't happen again. But all of that said, we won't hesitate to book and stay again as it's usually very quiet, clean and friendly with a great breakfast to set you up for the day, a big thanks to all the staff.

Room Tip: The back may be quieter
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jennie C, General Manager at Campanile Runcorn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear G_Anderson_68,

Thank you for taking time to review you most recent stay.
I would like to take this opportunity to apologies again for the disturbances you uncounted on this visit. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in twin room with a friend, had a great weekend here. Hotel a little tired but clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff friendly and helpful, especially Bonnie. Shame it doesn't have family rooms or I would bring my family here! We liked Runcorn, lovely views of estuary and bridges, town a bit run down though. Enjoyed walking across the road bridge. Good base for day trip to Liverpool, station 3 mins walk away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear LuceBoA,

Thank you for taking the time to review Campanile Hotel Runcorn.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel and its services to your comfort and liking. Thank you for your compliments to my team, I shall be thrilled to pass them on to them.

I very much hope to welcome you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Very homelike and accommodation very comfortable. Conference and meeting facilities good with a plenty full supply of teas and coffees. Overall good value for money and welcoming environment. We will be back in October.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Peter,

Thank you for taking time to review the hotel. It is a real pleasure to welcome yourself and colleagues year on year. I hope all was well with your latest visit, and I look forward to seeing you again in 2018.