“Amazing latte”
Review of The Old Store Cafe

The Old Store Cafe
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I planned a detour to Norris Point during a recent business trip to the Gros Morne area specifically to check out the Old Store Cafe. I had heard that it was a great little spot and I was not disappointed. I didn't eat anything but they seem to have a very nice selection. My latte was amazing and the service was great. It's a cute little cafe was a good wifi connection. I would absolutely detour off the highway again!

atcanad, General Manager at The Old Store Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, I'm so happy you made a point of checking us out!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

This place doesn't look like much on the outside, but the inside is cozy and inviting. The menu is limited, but they offer a new twist on traditional foods. My meal was very tasty. A great place to eat if you need a break from traditional Newfoundland cuisine.

Thank you for your review Margaret!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Don't tell my mom, but their split pea soup is better than hers.

We wandered in for a late lunch on a walk through Norris Point. Service was excellent, the staff friendly and the food was delicious. Wifi was reliable, which was nice as we were making travel arrangements.

Thank you for your review Stephanie!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

One of the ladies at the Gros Morne visitor's centre recommended The Old Store Cafe for a great coffee and I'm glad we heeded her advice. Mom and I drove down to Norris Point which was a bit of a detour as we were headed north, but the coffee was worth the side trip. Try the Canadiana!

We will be back in the park in a couple of days, and are looking forward to another killer coffee. Mom recommends the banana bread as well.

Thank you both for your review, I'm so glad you made the trip to check us out!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We stopped by here after visiting the Marine Centre. It was later in the afternoon, but I wanted to make a point of visiting based on all the good reviews. Too bad they are not open for dinner, we would have stayed. I had a piece of carrot cake to go, and it was delicious. I really got a chuckle out of seeing the gull sh*t muffins, they certainly have a sense of humour. I also really liked the decor and the atmosphere that they've created. I would recommend to anyone and I hope to return.

1  Thank 45DegreesNorth

Thank you for your review, so glad you stopped by!