“Dinner with the fam. ”
Review of RicoS Restaurant

RicoS Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 133 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Great local place for a nice meal. Not expensive and the staff was friendly. They serve breakfast all day long. You can't go wrong with this place.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Delicious!! Excellent prices and good attendance.Very clean. I used to come so often and always is the same no matter what I order all is Rico!! I recommend this place.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

RicoS excellent restaurant with delicious food! Affordable and excellent prices! I love this restaurant. Their mofongo, chicken breast with marinara sauce and cheese are delicious, arroz mamposteao! Everything on this restaurant is delicious! Is a must in Aguadilla. They also have a breakfast menu! Red velvet pancakes, pumpkin pancakes! Etc!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 7pm on a Saturday and were seated immediately. 3 of us got waffle dishes and one a sandwich combo. Server was courteous and prompt and the food was good. With breakfast all day as well as sandwiches, salads, and dinner entrees, there were plenty of choices. There were PR dishes like mofongo and tostones, as well as chicken, burgers, and more. Very happy that we went.

2  Thank Mango A
Reviewed 6 February 2017

If you are in Aguadilla stop by RicoS, I ate a Mofongo filled with chicken, Criole Sauce and my husband select the Parmesan Breast with home fries, Awesome! Service and Quality of Food, Excellent! We feel confortable and the food was serve so fast. Good prices! I will recommended 100%. Don't miss this one!

1  Thank Lydia R