“Go on Wednesday ”

Palmas Cafe
Ranked #15 of 133 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

On Wednesdays they serve two entres and four sides for just $20! It was amazing too. I had the grouper with coconut sauce, my husband had braised chicken with tamarind and ginger sauce. My cousin had churrasco but ordered the chicken sauce and would have preferred the original sauce. Just stick to what they recommend. They ran out of chocolate cake. We had chocolate chip cheesecake and coconut flan instead. So good!!!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We had heard so many things about this place, but unfortunately the food and the atmosphere did not live up to the hype. Although the food was good it was a bit overpriced and the prices on the menu were not updated so our bill was about $10 more than what we expected. Need less to say we were underwhelmed.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I visited for lunch with my family. They have special made food for the day to include fresh fish. Based on what we saw arriving to other tables, they serve generously. But we were not that hungry and asked our waiter for alternatives. I ate pasta with seafood and it was delicious. Everyone in the table (six) liked what they ate. However, the most delicious part was the desert. They have fresh homemade flans and I choose the coconut flan. I was delicious; soft, creamy and tasteful.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Fancy crafted menu options to upgraded flavor for classic choices. This is a good destination for a business luncheon / dinner for numerous participants. Service is good and fast.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

The title says most of it. But the service is great, the food is very fresh, and it's a clear favorite with locals as well as vacationers.