“Amazing and affordable!”

Arepas to Go and More
Ranked #14 of 133 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We have been to Puerto Rico twice in the past 6 months and we eat here at least twice a week. The food is very reasonably priced, the staff is very friendly and everything we have eaten is mouth-watering! All of the meat is so fresh and organic. The papas fritas are a must!

1  Thank ABlecha31

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Wow what a surprise to have found Arepas to Go and More while traveling in Puerto Rico. After a busy morning, we were super hungry and just wanting to get some good food, quick. Driving by the truck a couple times I had noticed the signs that said healthy, fresh and it looked like they did smoothies so I figured at the very worst (being celiac) I could just get a smoothie and that would suffice for the afternoon.

Until then I had never heard of an arepa. But it's basically a stuffed white corn cake and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they were also gluten-free. My growling stomach was thrilled at the prospect of eating a "sandwich" for once and from the pictures they looked delicious. So I ordered one of the chicken ones to give it a shot and it was absolutely amazing. My companion ordered one as well (it might have been a different variation- I wasn't paying much attention to his because I was so bowled over by mine!) Hot, fresh and perfectly seasoned- by the end of my trip to Puerto Rico, I declared that this was my absolute FAVORITE meal of the trip. No joke. I loved that it was a no frills food truck that we just happened across. The staff was super friendly, the food was hot, fresh, and served pretty fast. It was everything I could have hoped for and more. I also had one of the fresh blended fruit drinks and it was refreshing and delicious- kind of like a sweet desert to top off the amazing arepas. Would highly recommend. If I'm ever back in the area (and I sincerely hope I am) I am definitely going back. I'm dreaming about Arepas now- wishing there was one of these in my town in the states. :-) I just wish I had taken some pictures. Maybe next time...

1  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

It's a nice arepa and juice place that says "organic/gluten free/vegetarian, etc. But it doesn't specifies what in the menu is organic, etc. or maybe is just good promo. Thanks

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

A small food truck off road 110 in Aguadilla you can find this Venezuelan food gen. The arepas are delicious and they have a lot of vegan options.

1  Thank Raul D
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Stop by in a weekday just before they close
Had the Karina chicken. Amazing taste and feels fresh all the time
Also the basil ginger lemonade
Nice afordable food truck