“Refreshing ”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

What a great find!! Such s pleasure to have refreshing healthy food on such a beautiful island . The owners Annabelle and Nestor are some of the kindest folks you'll meet. I can't wait to go back !!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Really enjoyed the bagels, toast and coffee. We go here as often as we can on vacation. Staff is very friendly

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Unfortunately this place was closed when we first arrived in Culebra. We finally made it on the last day we were ther and so glad we sis. It takes a little while to get your food but it's well worth it. I had a fruit bowl (which was huge) and the frittat of the day. I was very pleased with everything here.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. Needs to improve the service and needs more organization. Expensive but worth the visit. Get there early. Superb waffles and french toast..., probably the best I've eaten. For my taste the coffe needs improvement. Too watery for my taste.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Ok so we really enjoyed the breakfast (eggs, egg and cheese sandwich, pancakes and waffles). We were a party of 5 and everyone loved their food. My only problem is its way too expensive for breakfast. I would probably not consider it again just for that reason. Service was still great by the way.