“Lovely friendly, pleasant cafe”
Review of Pastadelli

Pastadelli
Ranked #19 of 36 Restaurants in Wahroonga
Description: Pastadelli is "more than just a cafe" located in the heart of the Wahroonga village. Campos coffee is on offer as well as a wide variety of Pastas, Salads, Pastries, Sandwiches, Wraps, Cakes, Milkshakes and Smoothies. An extensive Breakfast menu is available until 2pm complimented by a Lunch menu 10:30am - 2:00pm. We offer Dine In or Takeaway choices along with a flexible Catering menu. We are open 364 days of the year - only closed on Christmas day.
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Pastadelli is a friendly, pleasant, really nice place to have an excellent coffee and food. The staff are lovely, the muffins are superb, as is the beef lasagne and the salads. I like it as it isn't pretentious, it's family oriented or you can go in on your own and not feel out of place.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Cute little cafe for coffee and cakes and snacks if you want something savoury, they have a nice selection of pies and quiches. Coffee was nice.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Have been visiting Pasta Deli for many years and always enjoyed the relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Campos coffee is excellent, generous size milkshakes made in original metal containers, yummy salads and delicious pastas. Staff are friendly and service efficient.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Amazing range of options on display. The food was looking fresh first thing in the morning, but not sure how it would be by lunchtime. Comfy seats inside plus a few outside. It seems to be the place for dog-lovers to stop in and have a coffee while their beloved dog licks other customers. They also get the chance to tell you how wonderful and beautiful their dog is.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

We took the only table outside which had dirty plates on it thinking they'd probably come and clear the table soon. But alas no such luck ... I ordered a Chicken Quesadilla but when I noticed the guy at the next table had ordered one and left 90% of it on his plate when he left (and it didn't look very nice). At least this presented an opportunity for us to get rid of the last customers' dirty dishes from our table! I decided to change my order to a Reuben Sandwich. The meat was dry and tasteless - the bread was fried?. It was meant to come with chips but they'd run out so I got a mountain of dressingless garden salad on the side. They definitely favour quantity over quality. My friend ordered a pulled pork roll. It looked awful - the pork looked like cheap Chinese wok fried pork in a sweet BBQ sauce - not my version of pulled pork anyway. The roll was an enormous white bread roll straight out of the 1970's. It was a hot day - we ordered mineral water but in the end after waiting 15 minutes had to go and ask them for the water. There were three young staff behind the counter all of whom seemed to ignore me standing there for quite some time. They young cook in the kitchen was friendly but the other staff seemed very young and inexperienced. I used to buy pasta from the Pastadeli in St Ives and it was quite nice. Perhaps I should've just ordered some pasta. Food was extremely disappointing and the service was definitely below average.

3  Thank Michelle B