“No food envy here, everyone loved what they had”
Review of Aroma India

Aroma India
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Greytown
Description: We sell Indian and Indo-Chinese food suited to meat-lovers, vegetarians and vegans. We are happy to discuss any dietary requirement you may have.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Their menu was really extensive and had quite a few new dishes, not the same old same old. Then the dishes themselves were stunning. Stuck to my own initially then when I tried my fellow diners dishes they were equally stunning. Better than anything I've had in Auckland (where I'm from) and possibly outside of India.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Service good. Atmosphere a small step up from a school cafeteria.
Entrees more interesting that mains

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We most recently catered with Aroma for a 'pre wedding' get together dinner. And I'm pleased to say that their food and service was 'second to none'.

Though I understand that they do not do much outside catering - Mr Khan and staff went out of their way to provide delicious cuisine with excellent service.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

The lady who served us was so friendly, good at recommendations and attentive. Delicious Indian food with nothing to fault. Must go!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Really sweet lady serving us who was so attentive.
Great to be able to bring our own wine and beer. The food was really good and not at all oily as in so many Indian dishes. We were supplied with the small helpings we left to go home with to enjoy the next day.