“Fabulous!!”

Ranked #40 of 51 Restaurants in Purcellville
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Look, the food is outstanding, surpassing anything I have seen in this area for Mexican. The prices is incredibly affordable for the value.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I asked the owner to turn off the alarm, which kept beeping and saying "front door" or "back door" every time someone came in our out. It was impossible to carry on a conversation. He said he would not turn it off. Previously I had asked and it was no problem, but this time the owner said he wouldn't do it. I told him we could not enjoy our dinner and conversation with our friends with the alarm constantly going off, and he rudely refused and yelled at us to leave the restaurant. I seriously don't know how this place stays in business as there is never anybody there - no surprise with the rudeness of the owner. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

My wife and I walked in here last night at 8:30pm. Though the place was empty with the exception of a young man behind the bar and presumably the owner/manager sitting at the end of the bar, we decided to stay for a beer. The young bartender was pleasant and we were soon joined by a third patron with whom we chatted while watching the soccer on TV. Then, suddenly, at 9:15 the owner/manager got up from his seat and, without saying a word, began turning off the TVs and shutting off the lights. “I assume you’re now closing and want us to leave?” I inquired in disbelief. “You couldn’t have made an announcement to inform us of this rather than just switching everything off and putting us in the dark? This is the first and last time we’ll ever step foot in this place.” His only response was a shrug and a mumbled “Go!” Never again.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

The food here is consistently good. I've lived in the Southwest and the food ranks as good as some of the Mexican restaurants there. I love that so much of the food is homemade and gluten free!!! There is always a table, without a reservation, which is hard to believe given the lousy Mexican food served by some chains vs. the good food here. Today I asked the server to please turn off the chime that kept ringing for the door, and he was able to accommodate me. The ability to see what is important to customers is a real plus for this restaurant. Now if they would just bring back the chips and salsa!!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Although we originally were going to eat at Market Burgers, we saw this place and were curious about how it would stack up to our favorite Mexican restaurant back in New Jersey. We walked in and saw an interior that looked really small, though there were hardly any people inside. When we weren't served chips and salsa, we assumed that they didn't offer them for free and decided to order nachos. After we ordered, the chips and salsa came out. Though we were a bit miffed, we decided not to cancel any orders. The chips are average, and the salsa, though possessing a nice flavor, did not have much spice or freshness. The nachos did not come out until several entrees did, and the nachos were cold. Not good. My dad tried the rotisserie chicken, hoping for some good spices and a unique take on the ubiquitous bird. No such luck: the chicken was dry and bland. My mom's shrimp fajitas were likewise disappointing. Now, there were some bright spots. The beef chimichanga I had was pretty good, filled with a healthy amount of beef, rice, and beans, which all put the nachos to good use. And my sister's Tex-Mex burger was surprisingly great, cooked to just the right amount to not be messy while still staying nice and juicy. Overall, we would probably not return to this place, but it's certainly not bad for being the second lowest rated restaurant in town.

2  Thank kirbyfan1996