“Tasty bagels”
Review of Bada Bing Bagels

Bada Bing Bagels
Ranked #27 of 46 Restaurants in Purcellville
Reviewed 8 May 2017

My husband spent his summers in New York so he is excited to have "real" bagels in Purcellville. Salmon creme cheese spread is amazing!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Greeted upon entering. Décor is inviting and fresh. Seating available both indoor and outside. Bagels were tasty and fresh. I can't confirm whether these bagels are NYC bagels or not. I'll leave that to those who are from NYC.
However, I was a bit surprised it didn't opened until 7:30 am, since most local commuters are traveling out before 7:30 am, plus also it being closed on Mondays. I assume they will expand their hours as more people find them. I heard about them by word of mouth from another local restaurant owner.
I will be returning!