“Great Hamburger place”

Market Burger Fries & Shakes
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Purcellville
Cuisines: American
Description: Great place! Surprised there is no listing yet-ben open about a year.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

If you want to get an excellent hamburger and homemade fries, this is the place you got to go. The burgers are the best I've had.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Nah I'm just kidding, it wasn't a spiritual experience, but an excellent burger, fries, and sauce!

Came in from an exhausting day on the back roads of VA and WVA to find my crew and I passing through the sleepy town of Purcellville. My lead rider fancied a burger fit for royalty, so a quick search on the interwebs yielded results including Market Burger.

The staff was incredible; friendly and well versed in the art of food prep. The burger(sandwich) choices were simple, but they covered all the important categories - gluten, vegan, carnivore.

I got their signature burger with egg which still remains fresh in my memory...mmm. The true delicatessen came with the fries though. Expertly cooked regular and sweet potato fries stole the party... ask them about the maple dipping sauce and slip into bliss!

My buddy had a milkshake which he let me try; it brought all the boys to the yard - in that it was great, but I had too much food with an entree and fries, so I remained milkshakeless.

The front seating was appropriate for about two dozen people, though they have more seating.

Be warned: the front door requires a stiff arm, or shoulder to push open. I looked like a fool pushing gently at the door with my weakened arms...Drive with the legs!!

Thoroughly enjoyed this place! Highly recommend! Will stop by again, after my next fast so I can eat MORE :)

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Went in there to satisfy craving for fries! Reasonable prices, large portions, quick service, locally procured ingredients, vegetarian options.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

i at at this place last week end as I had never really been to Purcellville. The location is very small, service staff are very nice, and I like the location on Main Street. I ordered the double burger with fries and a strawberry milkshake. First, the shake was the best I ever had for a strawberry. Thick, fruity, just out of this world good. Then the burger. Kind of small but the meat was good and cooked well. The item lacking was the fries, as they are the skinny type and too oily for me. Recommend go to steak fries as I wish I did not order them. The place was worth the drive from DC for the milkshake. I do not think this place is as good as Melt in Leesburg. Prefer Melt. Also, the place is a little expensive, with shake, burger, fries getting me for 23 bucks. Ouch.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Met up with a friend here on his recommendation. The burgers were fantastic. We also ate their sweet potato fries which were pretty good, too salty for my taste.

My biggest complaint was they didn't label or tell us which burger was which. My friend and I ordered almost identical burgers, the only differences were mine was gluten free and his had mushrooms. I took a couple of bites from his before we realized the mix up (he brought it up, he couldn't quite figure out why his bread was so dry and crumbly).

I would definitely go here again with the understanding that they need to clarify which burger is which.