“average”
Review of KFC Taco Bell

KFC Taco Bell
Ranked #36 of 46 Restaurants in Purcellville
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I stopped in for that guilty pleasure of a quick KFC fried chicken lunch while my family was doing a kiddie birthday party. The service was average, at best, and the credit card machine didn't work so I was forced to walk back out to my car and scrounge around for the necessary cash to pay for my meal. "I'm sorry, sir, the credit card machine is broken so we can only accept cash." Meh. Not going back.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

This is a good KFC with a Taco Bell in the same location - order either at the same counter. The food is good and served up fast. I like it would recommend it as a budget lunch with large servings for the price.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Nearby for a Dr's appointment. Opted for KFC/Taco Bell. They were very friendly. Food came quickly. Only problem Quesidilla was not cut properly and was a mess, particularly my wife's. Almost impossible for her to eat because it was messy and came apart. ps... without asking, they gave us the senior discount.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

My Wife and I went into KFC today and it was the best food and service I have ever received at any fast food place I've ever had when it comes to fast food. I'd like to say thank you to the KFC team in Purcellville for the AMAZING service!!! I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends and I am going back there tomorrow

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I made this account just to write this review. I went to the KFC Taco Bell in town today after a good year of not going there and the service has improved exponentially since I last ate there. The new general manager, Amir, and the general manager, Anad, have really made a HUGE change in the food quality and the customer service. This restaurant has got to be the best restaurant in all of Purcellville!!! I would highly recommenced it to anyone that is passing through.