“What a Brunch!”

Founding Farmers Reston Station
Reserve with OpenTable
Founding Farmers Reston Station is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 171 Restaurants in Reston
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Founding Farmers is now open in Reston Station, a transit-friendly development for living, eating, and shopping located on the Silver Line at the Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station. Founding Farmers Reston is a full-service restaurant and bar open seven days a week serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and our Farmers Market Buffet Brunch on weekends. As a farmer-owned restaurant, almost all of our delicious food and drink – from our freshly baked bread and house-churned butter to our craft cocktails with our proprietary spirits – is made from scratch, using high-quality ingredients from American family farms. Our First Bake menu is also available weekday mornings for takeaway breakfast and our specialty blend of Compass Coffee. Reserve your table today!
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Reserved for lunch with a friend without realizing Brunch was the offering of the day- no a la carte ordering from the menu. The buffet brunch offering is huge!! Lots of salads and vegetables as well as meats and pasta and breakfast dishes like French toast and eggs and LOTS of dessert options including ice cream!! Buffet style is not my first choice of how to dine, but we did enjoy our meal. My fault that I did not observe that when I made the reservation—and many diners love this style. Service was timely and friendly. I will return to this restaurant, but not on brunch day.

Sadao O, Guest Relations Manager at Founding Farmers Reston Station, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hi there Lina,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear you loved our Farmers Market Buffet Brunch- our intention is to wow you with the amazing bounty of delicious dishes to keep you coming back for more. Our weekday breakfast is also truly special, we hope to see you there soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

After two bad experiences at Founding Farmers downtown I decided to give the newest Reston addition a shot - craving an Impossible Burger. Nice space. Ate at the bar. Burger cooked correctly (always a hit-or-miss with the Impossible Burger). Asked for a condiment that never arrived via the kitchen wait staff (bartender was good enough to go get it himself - but shouldn't have had to do that). Decent cocktail.

Too pricey for repeat visits - but has potential. Sure it will be very popular at this location.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. While I am glad you had a great experience at our Reston Station location, I am so sorry to hear that you did not have great experiences at our downtown location, I would certainly love to connect and learn more. The Impossible burger has been a great addition to our menu, and we want to be the go to place when you are craving one! If you are willing to continue the conversation, I would love to connect and see how we can make things right with you. I can be reached at julie@farmersrestaurantgroup.com.

Thank you!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I stopped by after work to try one of Founding Farmers delicious doughnuts. This was my first visit there. I opted for the creme brûlée doughnut and a cup of coffee. The doughnut was not overly sweet so that was surprising, but yet it was very delicious. The coffee was very tasty too.

Sadao O, Guest Relations Manager at Founding Farmers Reston Station, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Hello Fran,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback and review Founding Farmers Reston Station. A donut and coffee combo is the best and I am glad you stopped by for both! Your kind words are greatly appreciated. We take pride in the partnership we have with Compass Coffee. Our First Bake Blend was curated to match our extensive and eclectic menu. I hope we can have you back soon for another delicious treat and thanks again for writing in.

Warmly,

Sadao O

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The donut that I had for a snack was very delicious and ultra awesome. The management and staff were very friendly, helpful and informative as well By The Way.

Sadao O, Guest Relations Manager at Founding Farmers Reston Station, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Hi there Dave,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are so proud of our scratch-made donuts, and agree they are the perfect snack. Thank you for the kind words, I will certainly share with our team, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We had about an hour's wait after we ordered for the food to arrive, although when it did arrive it was pretty good. We had the spicy seafood stew, beer can chicken, and macaroni and cheese, and we liked everything. Our server was helpful, friendly, and enthusiastic. The noise level was a bit loud, but not too high for conversation. The prices were on the high side but not outrageous. We were surprised to be charged for parking even after having our parking stub validated. We're guessing that the validation is only for two hours, which doesn't work when service is this slow. Overall, not a bad experience but not worth going back.

Sadao O, Guest Relations Manager at Founding Farmers Reston Station, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hi there Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. While I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your entrees and experienced warm hospitality, I am so sorry to hear that your service was slow. We strive to offer service that is warm, welcoming and prompt, and I am so sorry this was not the case. I know we are capable of so much more and I would love the opportunity to make this up to you. If you are willing to continue the conversation, please reach out to me directly at julie@farmersrestaurantgroup.com.