“Love Big Bowl”

Big Bowl Chinese and Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl Chinese and Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 156 Restaurants in Reston
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: The Reston Town Center.
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I love coming here for the stir fry bar. It's delicious!! You get a nice portion and you pick you veggie. They have a great kids menu too for the young ones. We love sitting outside when the weather is nice. We never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Visited with my girlfriend and had amazing dinner. We got complimentary salad and good service. Extra yummy curry for free. Waiters where smiling and atmosphere was very good. Food was delicious!

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

You get to select your own stir fry bowl from protein to sauce to sides or of course select from one of their traditional Asian dishes. The appetizers and soups are excellent. We had a mini bowl of Phoenix and Hot and Sour soup for $3.95 each. Very reasonable. I come back every year when I visit.

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

While staying in Reston we were told to visit this place and we are so glad did!! We started potstickers and they were devoured in seconds!! I ordered the pan curry chicken because the waitress said it was a little spicy. It had just the right amount of heat!! My son enjoyed the selection for his custom stir fry bowl. Parking is in a very nearby structure and free!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Didn't really expect much from a place that serves both Thai and Chinese, usually better food when a restaurant specializes in one cuisine. However the dishes I had were both authentic and I lived in Asia for 13 years so have a pretty good benchmark. For starter I had hot and sour soup, it was very good, had to ask for vinegar but they brought it right away. My friend had Pho (I guess they Vietnamese on the menu too!) and also enjoyed it, it looked like it had all the right ingredients. For main course I had the Thai vegetarian green curry with tofu and asked for brown rice. It was fantastic - really tasty, the right flavors although even fresher than I have had before, and you could see the fresh herbs in the sauce. Huge serve too. My friend had a Thai chicken curry and also enjoyed it. I had a pineapple sangria to drink, quite good, and my friend had a couple of sodas. Entire bill before tip was around $55, I thought very good for the quality and portions. Service good although our main courses came out while we were still eating our soup, the only down point. Would definitely come back.