“Delicious!!!”

Big Bowl Chinese and Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl Chinese and Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 157 Restaurants in Reston
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: The Reston Town Center.
Reviewed 10 May 2016

I had one of the fried rice, wonton soup, and potstickers. It was the most delicious Asian meal I have ever had. I definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Excellent, fresh ingredients. Nice place for business lunch. Great appetizers. Good combo/fusion mostly influenced by Chinese and Thai flavors. Reston Town Center parking is the only drawback...it can be a slow lunch due to parking, not due to the restaurant.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I love coming here for the stir fry bar. It's delicious!! You get a nice portion and you pick you veggie. They have a great kids menu too for the young ones. We love sitting outside when the weather is nice. We never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Visited with my girlfriend and had amazing dinner. We got complimentary salad and good service. Extra yummy curry for free. Waiters where smiling and atmosphere was very good. Food was delicious!

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

You get to select your own stir fry bowl from protein to sauce to sides or of course select from one of their traditional Asian dishes. The appetizers and soups are excellent. We had a mini bowl of Phoenix and Hot and Sour soup for $3.95 each. Very reasonable. I come back every year when I visit.