“Food just ok!”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: The Reston Town Center.
Reviewed 15 August 2018

If you take this place for what it is, you may have a good meal. I was expecting better food and just didn't enjoy my meal and probably won't return.
This is a different type of chinese place and not your typical neighborhood chinese carryout. Its different. I don't have a lot of good things to say because it was expensive for what I got, with small portions and not something I enjoyed.
Ordered from there because they have a strong gluten free menu and one member of our party has gluten allergies. Its the only reason I can see going back or ordering from there in the future.
Take this place for what it is and go in knowing that it may not be perfect, but its quick and you have options there.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I substituted cauliflower rice for rice. The difference in the dish was minimal, but I felt great about reducing carbs and adding vegetables to my meal.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Very tasty food, the whole family liked it. It was a nice clean restaurant too. Easy to find location.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Whenever we are in Reston, this is another of those "got to go to" places. The food here is very good, the menu has depth, and they have a good beer & wine list.

The Service staff are prompt and friendly.

Portion size is pretty good, in fact, I would suggest that if you are not truly hungry, maybe you should eat elsewhere !

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant. The bowl we had was plenty and perfectly cooked. We will definitely be back soon.