“Travel this area year round and this place is tops!”

Travelodge Ridgeway Martinsville Area
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ridgeway
Reviewed 3 May 2015

I stay to this area almost every month and I love it here! I have stayed at other venues in the local area and have to say that this place offers the most amenities in a safe environment for the money. The staff is always courteous and my room is always clean. It is busier in the summertime, especially when it is race time but the staff and management always ensure that I have a pleasant experience. They have a pool, free continental breakfast and everything always works for me. It is centrally located for a walk to the race track, a short ride to Collinsville, Martinsville or Spencer, and is in Ridgeway. I am in my room right now and can't wait until I return the next time.

Room Tip: I have stayed in most of the rooms, so they are all good to me
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
daysinn_martinsville, Public Relations Manager at Travelodge Ridgeway Martinsville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

We thank you for your repeat business. Your not just a customer to us but a friend and we appreciate you. We understand when traveling you expect the same comforts as you do at home, so we do our best to meet your needs. I look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 2 April 2015

Never stay here!! Creepy hotel, very old & staff is super rude!! If you make the mistake & book during the NASCAR weekend get ready for rude & loud guests as well!! Will never stay here or at another sister property again !!!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
daysinn_martinsville, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Ridgeway Martinsville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Mary, I'm deeply sorry for your visit with us. Nascar weekend is a big event for us and the Nascar fans and I'm sorry that your room may have been next to someone who enjoyed themselves to much. In a effort to try and keep everyone happy we pair rooms together of the same party for the reasons to not disturb the quite ones.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

I stayed at the motel because it was near the speedway. The rooms were clean. Carol behind the front desk is a gem. Whatever you pay her it isn't near what she's worth. She's friendly , courteous, and it takes about five minutes of talking to her to feel like you've known her for years.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Very overpriced even for a NASCAR event. The room was smelly & dirty. The shower tile grout is black with mold. There are piles of dirt in the corners of the very stained carpet. Comforter was covered in cigarette burns. There is no freezer in the refrigerator. I wouldn't pay $100 for this and will never stay here again. Filthy.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends

Karen, thank you for taking the time to respond to our hotel. Nascar weekend is a very big weekend for our hotel and to prepare for such event we deep clean each room that week with a complete dusting, polishing, windows and we have a professional carpet cleaning service come and clean all the carpets. This cleaning process is done thought out the year and at each race. Our rooms are carefully priced with other hotels in the area.

Reviewed 21 November 2014

Our club sports team stayed here for a tournament. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very spacious, all for a very cheap price. The breakfast was small but had good options. For us, it also was nearby the smith river sports complex

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends

Yes, our location is one of our strongest selling points. We are minutes away from the Smith River Sports Complex and just walking distant from the Martinsville Speedway. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeway
8.0 km away
Hampton Inn Martinsville
#1 of 6 in Martinsville
20.3 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Eden

Been to Travelodge Ridgeway Martinsville Area? Share your experiences!