“Always good food and good service”
Review of Cafe Asia

Cafe Asia
Ranked #39 of 497 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

You can't go wrong at Cafe Asia! The Beef Pho is excellent. It's my go to whenever I feel a cold coming on, or just want a lighter meal. It's consistently good. Love the pot stickers and summer rolls, I can eat both as a meal. Always fresh. The best pot stickers I have had anywhere. Love the pupu platter with the wasabi shumai, but hot!! And the perennial favorite is the California roll served with wasabi and fresh ginger, I just love it, with their sweet iced tea. I go there a few times a week!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Bubble Tea can't miss with taro I love it. The specials are always the best. The presentation along with the taste of quality makes this one of my MUST s if in the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Being from NYC we have found it difficult to find good Chinese food in the New River Valley. While shopping in Roanoke, we decided to try Cafe Asia since we read the reviews and they were mostly positive. We arrived there around 1PM and it was fairly empty which kind of put us off. After we sat down more people showed up so it put us more at ease. We started out with the Dim Sum platter which consisted on pork buns and various dumplings. All delicious but the pork dumplings could be meatier. We then shared the orange chicken with fried rice. Best orange chicken we've had since moving to the area. The service was spot on and it turns out that the server goes to Virginia Tech which is 10 minutes away from where we reside so we had a lot to talk about. Next time we are in Roanoke, we will return to Cafe Asia.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

This restaurant had a fairly extensive menu that included several kinds of Asian dishes. We tried the tempura shrimp appetizer, Buddhist Delight and a chicken stir fry. The preparation and ingredients in both were good. The sauces had a good flavor. We enjoyed the food. My big problem with this restaurant was how we were seated. We ate an early dinner, so there were few customers in either area of the restaurant. We were seated at the smallest table in the whole place and it was right up against a wall. There was barely room for the food dishes. Other customers who arrived later were seated at booths or larger tables even if it was just a couple. That bothers me almost as much as servers clearing tables before everyone is finished. You folks need to train your staff to be a little more considerate. Food was good, service not so much!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Extensive sushi menu. Diners are given hot towel before meal is served. Menu offers Chinese, Japanese, and Tai dishes. ..sll are excellently prepared. If you go, you must get the tempora cheese cake.