“Nice Variety Chinese Buffett and Menu Items, Steamed Rice, Shrimp and great Hot & Sour Reasonable Prices”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a place for the hungry family, couples and you in Tanglewood Mall and after many visits we continue to come back for the Hot and Sour Soup, I like the crab rangoons, General Tso's Chicken, Sesame Chicken, Shrimp and Vegatables and more on the great buffet...its a value anytime and especially at Lunch Time. And, the dessert has Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate Ice Cream in the little wax cartons like when I was a child...also pudding, fruit and cakes...fresh wide variety for price.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I really enjoy the house specials. The restaurant is clean, nice atmosphere, this
restaurant serves an all you can eat buffet which is great because you can a variety of items things you may try otherwise.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

The food was pretty decent. The place was nice enough although nothing too special. The service was good. I would go back when I am in town.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I had not eaten here for several years. I was shocked at how the quality has changed since my last visit. The food is BLAND. Many of the items can be purchased at COSTCO. I will not return.

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

Went there for a dinner with my husband. The food was awful ! The noodles were so over cooked they were like mush, I asked the cook who was putting out food why there were no peanuts in the Kung pau chicken and he replied only if u order to go. Everything else was watered down and nothing tasted like Chinese food or any Asian food. Not sure what happened to this place but several years ago it was good. That will b the last time we eat there.