“Great meal for a low price”
Review of Pho Saigon

Pho Saigon
Ranked #94 of 485 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

Love the spring and egg rolls, meal is very tasty with plenty of spices and different flavors. Soups and salads are served in a very generous sized bowl. Great service, but if the place is packed plan on being there about an hour.

Reviewed 23 November 2014

I was in the mood for Pho and passing thru Roanoke when I spotted their sign as I drove by. It appears to be a small family-run business. Their bowls of Pho were the largest I have ever seen. Very fresh, very delicious. Their service is very warm and welcoming, too.

1  Thank DocChesapeake
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We live on the other side of town. And driving to Pho Saigon takes us about 30 minutes. We got in a little after 11 am, and we were welcomed with a smile! The place is clean and service is fast and friendly! There was FREE Wifi, which is always a plus! We ordered the friend egg rolls for appetizer, 3 large bowls of pho, and a large bowl of the grilled pork and shrimps with the rice noodles. Everything was delicious and we were all very satisfied! We will definitely come back!

1  Thank gv888
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I lived in NY for 40 years, and in Roanoke, VA for 10 years now. This is the best Vietnamese food I have ever had. Cafe Asia is around the corner from me, but we travel to this restaurant for the food. Great prices! Its located in a shopping center so we were hesitant to go, but we are so glad we did, and are regulars now. Im writing this review because I would like them to be very successful, because they deserve it, and we love the food.

2  Thank Cyndi M
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

-first pho experience and was NOT disappointed!
-all ingredients were super fresh
-try the egg rolls as they were one of the best we've ever had
-my husband had shrimp and pork fried rice and the flavors were amazing
-hidden in a strip mall so don't let the exterior scare you off as inside is very nice and clean
-service was attentive and helpful in selections
-ate there yesterday and since it was so yummy I want to go back today

1  Thank infamouskatie