“If you're looking for a quick take-out, this is great.”
Review of Sbarro

Sbarro
Ranked #268 of 491 Restaurants in Roanoke
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I rarely eat "fast food" but was pressed and needed to do work in my hotel room. The mall is virtually across the street so I ran over to see what was available and chose Sbarro. I got two Stromboli to go. I am used to having sauce inside my Stromboli but they give sauce on the side, which works too. They were very good and adequately priced.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Three of us stopped in for lunch and were greeted w/ a friendly "Hello!" and a smile. Two of ordered stromboli and one got a slice of pizza. Each associate we spoke w/ down the line was friendly and helpful and we were given our food in a matter of moments. We all really enjoyed our food and the price was very fair w/ the stromboli being just over five bucks! We all thought that for a mall food court experience this was above average!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Casual snack time at Sbarros. Located in Valley View mall. Pizza as well as breadsticks were fresh. Service was very quick and friendlier than I have seen here in the past. Tables needed to be cleaned.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

I was in Sbarro last week and it was really convenient because was really close to my hotel. You can not pretend to be the same as an italian pizza but it is quite good.