“OK food, pleasant staff”
Review of Franks

Franks
Ranked #303 of 492 Restaurants in Roanoke
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Private Dining
Description: A full service restaurant serving the best homemade Italian favorites in a casual, family-friendly atmosphere Bring the family, we have a great kids menu, and a party room you can reserve for that special occasions, Your neighborhood Family Pizza and Pasta dining place. Take Out and Delivery available.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is mainly a subs and pizza place, with a few Italian classics, such as spaghetti and meatballs. That is the meal I had, and it was basic and competent. Probably a canned sauce, meatballs were fairly heavily breaded. My comanion's chicken and pasta was rather light on the chicken. Service was fast and pleasant.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I had been a frequent customer of Franks since they first opened. What I've noticed over time is an inconsistency in the quality of their food. Sometimes is great and other times it tastes like something doctored from low-quality US Foods. Now they have some new phone app to order food. They do not answer phones. I'm not downloading an app on my phone again to order. I tried the computer to order, through their online site and it wouldn't work properly either. So I tried calling 9 times!!! 9 times I called to order a calzone for my son because he still loves them. 9 TIMES I CALLED. They don't answer. This is poor business. I've owned and worked for restaurants. Is this how you handle customer relations? I believe in second chances but this saddens me. Poor.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Great stop for Italian with better service and quality then the more commercialized restaurants in the area. The family that owns this place is super friendly, and always has you food out in perfect timing.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

small but quaint... could use an update very good food and friendly staff. try the pizza,
crust was very very good and some unique flavors. the calzone was disappointing as they don't use ricotta.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

We ordered in to our hotel. It took a long for it to come and it was somewhat messed up. The driver fixed it. We ate at Frank's often when we lived in Roanoke. The only downside was the prices were jacked up in the hotel delivery menu.

Been to Franks? Share your experiences!