“Great Food”

Thai Oudone Valley Grill
Ranked #102 of 518 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Often do takeouts here for all employees. Good lunch values. Food excellent and ramp up spices to suit your taste. Halfway between Rt 11 & 460 on 220 south. Easy access. Clean. Nice family run.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This is basically a carry-out place with a simple side room for dine-in. Food is amazingly good, lots of it at very reasonable prices. Very accommodating to your wishes. Score hotness of food from 0 to 5 so hotness is made to your liking. Everything is fresh and not over- cooked. Really worth a trip here.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Do NOT let the location deter you. This is the BEST Thai food in Roanoke. After you order, you need to be patient, the food does not come out quickly, but it is WELL worth the wait. The Owner makes every meal, fresh to order, my himself. I've ordered several different dishes, but my favorites are the Laos spring rolls, the wonton soup (out of this world delicious) and the Pad See Ew (rice noodles, with broccoli and egg). I just can't stress enough how good it is.

1  Thank Lauren C
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Came here for lunch with work colleagues and we really enjoyed the food. Having been on holiday to Phuket and Krabi and having an authentic Thai cafe in our village in England I consider myself to know what good Thai food tastes like. The food here is great! Would definitely visit again if I get the chance.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We placed an take-out order and they told us it would be 45 minutes. We waited 60 minutes then showed up and were told it was going to be another 30 minutes. There were 6 people and we ordered 6 different meals. They were all bad except the Spring Rolls.