1,209 results
All reviews room was clean rubber duck indoor pool the breakfast area stay there again continental breakfast enjoyed my stay nice stay great place to stay very nice hotel yogurt off the highway close to the airport front desk staff one night stay first floor the blue ridge parkway
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Last night my husband and I checked in. We are very pleased hotel is clean and rooms was nice & tidy. My daughter played in the pool. She got out to use the bathroom the girl at front (Sana) Sona ) offered my daughter towels and coloring book. She was very sweet and hospitality was over top. We loved her greeting she was very welcoming! We will definitely be staying here again. Just one suggestion the front of the building didn’t have a best western sign.
God Bless!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thanks for staying with us. I'm so glad your daughter enjoyed the swim in the indoor and her coloring book. I'll pass on your kind words to Sana. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

This place was very nice, especially for the price. Clean room and hotel, nice breakfast. They have a washer and dryer that guests can use. The bed was very comfortable. Don't be afraid by the price, it is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Steve C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for your very kind review. I realize how lucky I am to have this staff in place. They are all very concerned about a guests experience. I think it shows.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

we were traveling with our dog and the pet friendly rooms are near a convenient back entrance on the first floor. though the rooms are pet friendly, they are very clean. the only draw-back is if your room is right next to the door, you hear it bang as guest go in and out

Room Tip: the rooms right next to the back entrance on the 1st floor are noisy with the outside door banging
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review. As a dog owner myself, I hold comments concerning our fur families especially close to my heart. We have a wonderful staff here and each take pride in their job.
Concerning the noise caused by the door, I have ordered a new door closure. This should help with the noise.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Clean room, Sauna was very helpful, safe stay, safe area... moving Best Western to the front of the list... smell clean, bring the kids very affordable ... free wifi... free breakfast.. access to gym.. awesome

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thanks for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and our breakfast selections, fitness center and free wifi. I hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

A convenient place to stay. Off the highway. Shopping mall and restaurants within walking distance. Staff always friendly and helpful. Indoor pool right off front desk. Accepts military/veterans with discount

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks for staying with us. We have a great location at the Valley View Mall complex. Plenty of shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and more. With lots of options for hotels in the area, thanks for choosing to stay with us. I hope you will visit us again soon.
Gary Purvis