“Specialty pizzas are their best items.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Good Fellaz Pizza Subs & More
Ranked #286 of 492 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Their specialty pizzas are by far their best menu items. Their subs and pastas are average at best. They seem to use good ingredients, and I feel like their whole menu could be great, if they'd put a little more effort into their preparation.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This is a very polarizing restaurant - people either love or hate their pizza sauce. It's a thicker, sweeter sauce, and I personally love it. They have the other subs and pastas typical of this kind of place, but they're average. Their pizza, and especially their specialty pizzas, are where it's at.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We were so tired from driving all day that we decided to order in and were told by the lady at the front desk of our hotel this was a good choice. They were not kidding, the subs were quite tasty. They were not cheap with the meats or the additional ingredients on the sub. Very tasty and fresh. The only thing I would suggest is that you don't get your rolls toasted. The bread was good, but I personally do not like my sub rolls toasted. The super nice thing about this place, is they deliver, a big plus in my book.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Had not tried the Goodfellaz for some years so gave it a try tonight.It has changed hands several times over the years. YUCK! is all I can say, Calzone had nothing in it except cheese and six slices of pepperoni. I added sweet peppers. It came with garlic butter and sauce which didn't help the taste at all.

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Ordered a meatball sub for delivery. The sub was great and delivered to our hotel when they said it would. Friendly and courteous delivery person.