“Wedding catering was superb!”
Review of Savoir Fare

Savoir Fare
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Round Hill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We used this caterer for our son's wedding and we were thoroughly impressed with the outstanding food and the professionalism of the entire staff. We even used their wedding planner, Lyndse, and she did an excellent job. She kept everything running smoothly; we can't thank her enough!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Savoir Fare no longer offers sit down meals, but their catering services continue to be excellent. They have hosted our Holiday Party for several years.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Whether catered or eating in, all their offerings are over the top! I have never eaten anything from Savoir Fare that I didn't like. When I hear they are catering an event that I may attend, I make sure I go there with an appetite, because I am going to take advantage of it!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The lemon chicken soup is divine. In fact all of the soups are inspired. The salads are dressed perfectly. The pear Salad is a delight.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We have been to a few weddings now with this caterer. All I can say, is if your a bride and your stuck with having to use this caterer at your venue, it's not fair. Their salads are always good, and the apps are okay. But the main courses have been a disappointment every time. One wedding we went to the food was cold, it was pasta... How can u serve cold food, and when it's family style, you have to make sure there is enough! Another wedding the chicken was so over done it was dry and hard to chew and the steam veggies might as well of been raw. Even the potatoes weren't done. I don't know if they are taking on to many events, or what is happening, but I feel bad if on your dream day they can't get the food right.

1  Thank Dana B