“Nice surprise!”

Ranked #32 of 112 Restaurants in Salem
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 February 2015

After doing some shopping in Salem, VA, I decided to bring lunch home for me and my husband. I ordered take out from China Wok, and though it took them about 20 minutes to make, I picked it up and took it home. My husband had the beef and broccoli and I had the Mu Shu Chicken. Everything was very tasty and the sauces weren't "overdone" like most Chinese restaurants. The flavors were authentic and the prices were good. We will be back.

Reviewed 22 October 2014

I get the lunch special a few times a month...love the chicken and peanuts but was disappointed in the egg roll. Great value

Reviewed 30 September 2014

Very good Chinese food fixed quickly and by very friendly authentic Chinese folks. The exterior is plain and is in a strip mall but the food is great.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

From looking at the exterior of this place you would not expect much but believe me the food is very good. The prices are great and your order is cooked very fast. This is the best Asian place to eat in Salem, Va. Take the time to stop by and order some food.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My daughter particularly loves the lo mein here. Great for take out and not expensive. Chicken and cashew nuts is delicious. Small restaurant with availability to eat in, but geared to take out.

Been to China Wok? Share your experiences!