“Glad I Tried it !”

Dynasty International Super
Ranked #38 of 112 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I really didn't expect to find good Chinese food in a small town like Salem. But I was wrong, the Dynasty Buffet surpassed my expectations. There was an employee watching over the food and stirring when necessary and bringing out fresh food when needed. A nice selection with dishes that included beef, chicken, pork and seafood. I have gone back several times since my first visit and will do so again.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I went there with several co-workers a month ago and was very impressed. The different options you have here are the best part in my opinion. Aside from the regular pre-cooked chicken or beef dishes at the buffet, they offer you the Mongolian BBQ also for no extra charge. For this you take a bowl and fill it with the meat of your choice, the veggies of your choice, and the spices of your choice. The chef then cooks it fresh for you on top of a heated metal bbq grill while you wait. It was a very enjoyable experience for all of us and well worth the cost.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Typical Asian buffet, lots of the same dishes you get everywhere and in different states. They do have a BBQ which is very nice. Service is friendly. I do like that the different entrees are warm to hot... that is nice, as some restaurants are warm to below warm... I do wish they would fix their chocolate ice crème machine... just sayin...

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Lots of food but your usual selection under lights. Highlight is the option to have your choice of veggies and meat freshly cooked while you wait. We love sushi but were disappointed by a limited selection and it wasn't very good. For the price it's a good deal if you eat a lot.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped at Dynasty International Super Buffet for dinner. Based on the number of cars in the parking lot and being in a small town we took a chance. My husband loves good Chinese food, Sushi and Mongolian BBQ. Buffet had a large selection and some items we don't always find (i.e. Walnut Shrimp) were very well prepared. We will definitely be back.

Been to Dynasty International Super? Share your experiences!