“Surprisingly good.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Service was great. Interior was clean and inviting. Had hibachi and it was delicious. Food was adjusted to dietary needs with no issues.

1  Thank Michelle W

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Great place. Quiet atmosphere, excellent sushi and attentive staff. Try the dancing dragon roll. Delicious! Overall, this was a great experience. Plan to go back every time I have yen for sushi.

1  Thank playinfl2
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We eat here often, I love their chicken dishes! Food is always crisp and fresh tasting. Sushi Chef always in attendance when we have dined there, if you like that sort of thing my daughter says it is good.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

We travel to Smithfield for 2 days once each year. We found Tokyo & Thai by accident. We were driving trying to find a place to eat. We took a gamble and went in. We ate there in 2015 on Friday and Saturday night. We did the same in 2016. We wish their restaurant was near our home as we would be dining there probably 2 or 3 times a month. The food is outstanding. The restaurant reminds me of sophisticated restaurants in Washington, DC that my parents took me to when I was younger. We probably talk about Tokyo & Thai every few weeks. We just hope that they are still in business on our next trip in 2017.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

They serve sushi, regular Chinese dishes along with hibachi dishes also. Their soups and other fare are delicious and filling without breaking the bank.

Been to Tokyo & Thai? Share your experiences!