“Fix the A/C!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #25 of 31 Restaurants in South Hill
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Customer service was awesome. Behind counter A/C didn't work and you could feel the heat coming out. (90 degree day to boot). The workers looked ill. Shame because they were pleasant even under Terrible conditions. Food was good. Fix the A/C! Health Department should shut it down.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Always dismissed Arby's as poor quality fast food. Won't underestimate them any longer. The chicken salad sandwich was GREAT. What was especially nice is I ordered a different sandwich from my wife. They got it wrong and gave us both the chicken salad. When I took mine back to the counter, immediately replaced it with what I ordered and when I proposed paying for the one I touched, they wouldn't let me and let me keep it. Also, their tea was excellent...just right. I'll go to others now...hope they are as good as this one.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Very good roast beef sandwiches - my favorite. The place was very clean and the staff was very courteous. The prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

The manager argued with a customer about their order being priced wrong. Even by the managers math, the customer was being overcharged and still said the price was correct. Then because by luck I ordered the same thing she snapped at me saying " And just how much do you want back?"

Reviewed 9 December 2013

We all know what Arby's has to offer, but the customer service is always on point. They are always friendly and polite. The dining room is well maintained, even without new furniture, and the staff take care of the place. I stop here a lot on my trips to see my family in North Carolina and I will continue to do so.