“By Far my favorite Chipotle of all”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #163 of 219 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I go to this Chipotle often. At least once a week and it is the most consistent with service and food quality. As another reviewer stated it isn't great for dine in because it is pretty small, but most often I am doing carry out. The service has spoiled me. I can get in and out of the line easily within 5 minutes. I have never had an issue with food quality here either. Everything I have ever had as always been fresh. I would recommend placing your order in person though. The call ahead seems to be done way ahead of time so it isn't as good.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This new location opened near my house not too long ago. I finally got a chance to visit. It is a small Chipotle. The seating reminds me more of family style with a few large tables with the chairs bolted down. I can't imagine it would be very comfortable to eat in. So I got take out. The food was the same as any other Chipotle. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I fear we were victims of Chipotle's food prep problems. Overall this place did not seem to be as well run as other nearby Chipotle's. Slower paced and food not as good. We will not return.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

I generally love Chipotle--it is one of my go-to lunch places. When I stopped by the Rolling Road Chipotle for lunch one day, I ordered a chicken burrito bowl. The chicken was rather bland, which threw off the rest of the bowl. The food wasn't the usual Chipotle quality that I've come to expect at any Chipotle that I visit. I wouldn't eat here again (at least until I knew that they've fixed their food quality issues).

Reviewed 1 June 2014

There is always a line at this location, like most Chipolte restaurants, but they move you through the line fast. I like the steak at this location because they always cook it perfectly with a hot pink center. The restaurant is always clean and customer service is excellent.