“Very flexible menu for any restrictive eater”
Review of Silver Diner

Silver Diner
Ranked #8 of 216 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: At Silver Diner, we're much more than a diner. Whether you choose a classic dish or a vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free option, Executive Chef Ype Von Hengst has created a menu of customizable, healthier choices that all share one thing: the highest quality, all-natural ingredients available.Silver Diner is proud to be a key part of the local community, nurturing it's growth, providing food for healthier lifestyles, and supporting local schools and non-profits. With a menu that features more than 15 local farms that support sustainable agriculture, Chef Ype creates seasonal dishes using the freshest ingredients available within our local region.
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The go beyond the usual diner experience and include several vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. All food appears to be freshly prepared and said to be from local producers. Excellent choice for breakfast or brunch.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

This diner advertises serving fresh local foods. Well the food certainly taste fresh and is prepared deliciously. We throughly enjoyed the breakfast. I also like the large old fashioned type coffee cup they served coffee in. Will definitely visit again. They cooked my eggs perfectly and my wife loved the waffles.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Don't give up because of the crowd. This place is very organized and gets you seated before you know it! I was here with family for breakfast and the menu had quite a variety of choices.I tried the banana french toast and it was delicious. Don't forget to try an Atomic Mary! This is an upscale diner so don't go if you are looking for cheap eats.Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

The outside of the building was clean and inviting. We sat at a booth with a mini juke box. We never heard the songs we picked...but I think that is because you hear whatever everyone else has picked before you and then you might hear your songs. NO BIGGIE! It's always nice to hear what others enjoy. It is not loud. You don't have to talk loud to hear the conversation at the table.

We were greeted by our waiter 'L' who took our drink orders and then back later to take our meal order. He answered all our questions, gave us good tips when asked and was such a sweetheart. Patient and helpful. While waiting we were surprised when a balloon artist stopped at our table and make 'flamingo' and a 'sword' for the grand kids. They thought they might be too old but they loved it. ;)

We did not have too long of a wait and our food was hot and good. Yum!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Our lunch at Silver Diner was such a lovely surprise. The decor is classic diner including mini juke boxes at each table that my kids absolutely went crazy for. But the best part was the menu. Fresh, organic, healthy. I wanted to stay there and try everything. My son had the kids sliders which arrived on whole grain buns. He devoured them. I had a delicious rice bowl which had fresh veggies, avocado and lamb meatballs. I would have loved to try all of the diner classics too.