Comfort Inn Quantico
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesstayed herethe breakfast areatwo nightsthe staff was greatroom was spaciousclean hotelfront desk staffrecommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againfloridamuseumkeurigusmccarpethighwaygym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

The Comfort Inn in Stafford, VA has been one of the best experiences I've ever had at a hotel. Their hospitality was amazing and off the charts. Especially, Ms. Elizabeth. She continually took care of me and my family and was so kind doing it. I came from Japan for a training in Quantico so I was extremely nervous about the trip but the Stafford Comfort Inn really helped it be a much easier stay. My parents visited and the staff was so accommodating by helping with keys, checkout, and delivering any needs we needed to our room. If I am ever in Stafford or have training near Quantico again, this will definitely be where I'm staying.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I stayed at the Stafford Comfort Inn for eleven days recently. The location was great, there were plenty of dining options nearby and it is right off the interstate. My room was updated, clean and comfortable. The staff that I dealt with was pleasant and courteous. They order pizzas on Thursday nights and leave it out for the guests to take what they like, provide a continental breakfast in the morning and cookies in the evening, all nice touches. My only issue was the noise level. You can hear traffic outside easily and your neighbors if they raise their voices.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2017

A/C problem when we checked in. We called the desk and they offered to have someone check it then, but we elected to have it repaired the next day. Next day it was repaired. Then there were problems with the closet sliding doors (off track)-----also repaired. Breakfast is the normal waffles, eggs, sausage/bacon, etc thing. But the only he only thing that was above room temperature was the waffles (reason? obvious). There was also a sign on the front desk, "stay two nights (during the dates we were there) get one night free". We checked out

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2017

The staff at Comfort Inn Quantico are wonderful. They are friendly and are very accommodating. From check -in to check out and before, I knew that the staff really want to make their guests comfortable and to feel at home. A few days before I went on my trip I called to confirm my reservation. I talked with a wonderful lady named, Liz. She went out of her way to verify and make sure that my reservation was there and waiting. When I checked in Rhonda was on duty and make the check-in smooth and quick. The rooms are nice and comfy as well as the beds. The hotel is in a great location to restaurants, stores, shops, etc. I was there for a dedication of the 1/7 Marine Memorial at the National Marine Corp Museum. This Comfort Inn is only a few miles from the Museum and it is easy to get there from the hotel. If I am in this vicinity again, I plan to stay at this Comfort Inn. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: I love the rooms on the fourth floor. I was by the elevator but did not hear any noise or wasn't bothered by the traffic.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We came from Florida to spend time with family for Christmas. The hotel was quiet which for us is a big plus as its hard to relax when its noisy. Breakfast is available in the lobby from 6am-10am with a wide variety of food from waffles, eggs, bacon, yogurt, fresh fruit, coffe, juice ect.... We would definitely come back.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family