Red Roof Inn & Suites Stafford
Comfort Inn Quantico(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$89
Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$90
Orbitz.com
US$164
TripAdvisor
All reviewsno elevatorroom was cleana long road triptwo floorslots of restaurantsexcellent staystaff was very friendlyoutside doorsallow petswould stay againparking lotmorning breakfastneeded a place to stayan upgradei highly recommend this hotelhot breakfaststaying at this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

From the beginning of check in it has been a very good experience. The staff of any establishment sets the tone for whatever experience(s) the customer encounters. The staff here has helped our group as we navigate unfamiliar territory. Our group had responsibilities that began at 6 am. And although breakfast is not officially served until later the staff makes sure there are breakfast foods out before we have to leave. The desk clerks were eager to help when a couple of guests when their room keys were demagnetized. And offered suggestions as to not have it happen again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Our night at this hotel was lovely. Tom checked us in and checked us out the next morning. He was so nice and helpful-thank you Tom. He directed us to a place to eat dinner nearby that was great, too. The room was large and recently renovated-I believe this property had been a Country Inn & Suites by Carlson therefore no red roof. Beds was comfy and breakfast was nice, too. The only negative thing I have to say is that the room had a strange odor. I wished I'd brought along my clean air candle. Every time we left the room and came back that odor hit us in the face. Thankfully our clothes and suitcases didn't retain the odor when we left.

Room Tip: ours was on the first floor on the back side away from the highway so it was quiet
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Extra clean staff was super friendly. Breakfast was great. Plenty of stuff nearby shopping restaurants etc. and Rooms were very spacious and clean. Wi-Fi was great computer in the front was always available with the printer

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the staff at Red Roof Inn at 153 Garrisonville Road, Stafford, VA. I spent one night while traveling back home to Florida and I left my husband's medication in the lobby area upon leaving. Once I realized this, I called and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. My special thanks to Pratik Patel, General Manager who arranged for us to get our medication delivered to Florida instead of having to travel back to VA to get it.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel was fine. It is located right off 95, and across the street from a large shopping center with a Target and other stores. There was breakfast, but we checked out too early to try that. No coffee in lobby at 5:30 am. Plenty of parking. We were on the main floor near the lobby, so I'd ask for a higher floor if you want a little more quiet.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends