“Wonderful Hotel!!”

Holiday Inn Staunton Conference Center
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I was just passing through and stopped at the hotel to meet my mom. Doing so I accidentally locked my keys in my car AND it was running! It was at about 6:30pm and I went inside to ask the staff for help and they were quick to oblige me. While I was waiting the man at the front desk kept conversation with me, making me feel welcome. The two gentlemen that unlocked my car for me were extremely pleasant and determined to help without making me feel like a burden. I and extremely grateful for their help. If I find myself needing to stay in this area in the future, this is the first property I would choose, solely because of this experience!

Stayed: December 2017
HolidayInnStaunton, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Staunton Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Abigail J Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Holiday Inn Staunton! We are thrilled you found our staff to be professional courteous and friendly! We strive to go above and beyond for all our guests and like you I have locked my keys in the car and it isn't fun! We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit. Thank you again!

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

The restaurant off the lobby is terrible. Although our waitress was nice, the food we had for dinner was cold and inferior. Seriously. The rooms are clean and nice. The person who checked me in as great, although he forgot to tell me about breakfast vouchers. We’ll see how the breakfast turns out tomorrow. It’s got to beat dinner.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Rojohn1014, Please accept our sincerest apologies for the mishap that occurred during your stay. We are known locally for hot and delicious meals and hate that this experience did not meet your expectations. If you ever in the area please allow us the opportunity to change your opinion for the better! Please contact us at the hotel directly so we may remedy the dissatisfaction you experienced. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments so we may continue to improve.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Looking for a hotel that took dogs near 64 in Virginia. This is a hotel that includes a conference center and golf course. Was pleasantly surprised how clean the rooms were. Staff was very helpful, especially with scanning documents I needed to send. The only drawback to this visit was the business center. Hard to figure out the computer system.

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the highway
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Laurie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Staunton Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Bamajda,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn STAUNTON CONFERENCE CENTER.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Holiday Inn/ and Holiday Inn Express gurantee a certain Quality Level for Quiet, clena, comfortable Hotel : this was fulfilled. Room was spacious, clean, quiet with good beds, clean bath with good shower, breakfast was ok

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Checked in after 8pm on a Saturday night. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Staff took the time to explain the free WiFi and answered other questions with a smile! The room was nice and clean, plenty of room for a family to stay comfortably. Beds and pillows were comfy! Parking lot was large with plenty of lights, making it feel safe. Quick on and off access to interstate 81 in VA.

Room Tip: Some rooms face golf course but ours did not, still nice and quite hotel!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Laurie L, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Staunton Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017