“Nice quiet hotel”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Got in about 8PM on a Saturday. Had to wait just a bit to check in due to the guy at the desk making cookies for the guests. Not a big deal, after all, who can get mad about cookies? He was very apologetic, but really didn't need to be. That gave me a bit of time to wind down from driving. Once checked in I was off to my room. The elevator is close to the front desk and was quick to arrive. I found my room quickly and got situated. The room was clean, large and well appointed. The bathroom was also very well laid out. The bed was comfortable as well, as good or better than most I've slept in. My room was on the back of the hotel and was very quiet. I had to go back down to my car around 11PM and I walked around the parking lot for a bit as I wasn't really tired. Even though the interstate was within eyesight, the area was still very quiet. All in all, I'd say this hotel is a very good option if you're in the area. Getting to the place off I-81 should be no problem. There is a Sheetz gas station and several food options very close by. If I'm in need of lodging in the area there is no doubt where I'll head next time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We needed an easy place to stay for one night on our trip back to Florida. We have stayed in Staunton before but not at this hotel.
Based on the price and other reviews we gave this hotel a try.
The location is not too far off the highway but far enough that road noise is not an issue.
The grounds & lobby were in good shape. Our room was very clean & comfortable and felt either newer or renovated. The beds were extremely comfortable.
We did not eat breakfast in the morning so I can not comment other than to say the coffee we grabbed on the way out was decent.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017

This is a nice hotel (clean, comfortable). Coffee machine was down more that operational. Breakfast was limited and tasteless (go to a local restaurant for breakfast). Employees park in no parking areas at the entrance making it difficult getting into and out of the parking area. Could not get to the internet on the business center computer.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank braggdla2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Hotel was very clean and bed was comfortable. It was very quiet although the hotel was pretty empty. The breakfast however, was lacking. There were no bananas and the pastry was the prewrapped stuff. Decaffeinated tea would be a plus.

Room Tip: I always suggest a room away from the elevators and ice machine
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

... with great views over the valley towards the mountains. This property is about 1 mile off of I-81, which insulates it from the highway noise. We were here two nights. Check-in was quick and friendly... as we got there a little early. This property is clean everywhere... and is isolated from the road and other buildings, so it's a safe location.

The room was spotless. We had two queens that kinda crowded the room... as it did have a desk and chair... mini fridge, micro and coffee maker... a closet with a safe and hangers... but no dresser. There was plenty of light for reading in bed. There was also a window seat... and bench seat. The beds were very comfy. The bathroom is small, but spotless.

I think a room with just a King might be a little more roomy, And we got a good rate.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the front and you get a fantastic view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple