“Best place in town!!”

Sake Sushi & Hibachi Japanese Steak House
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Food was excellent! Reasonably priced and very friendly staff. Please add to Trip Advisor. I'd love to see this new restaurant succeed.
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

We absolutely love this place! The service is great, it's quiet but very family friendly. The owners are awesome! The sushi is by far the best in Stephens City and only two places in Winchester can even come close!! Lots of choices! We love the sake roll. They have hibachi, all your normal Chinese options, sushi and more. If you are in the mood for any type of Asian Food this is the spot for you!!!

1  Thank ekelley8804

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Our food was very good. I was disappointed that I didn't get more rice. I'm used to getting over loaded with rice when I go to one of these and I got a very small scoop of rice but the food was very good. We really enjoyed our meal. We were surprised so I wante to let other travelers know the hibachi is not at your table. It's cooked at the center of the reatraruant. Which was fine with us we just hadn't ate at a place that did it that way before.

1  Thank TRV C
Reviewed 2 February 2016

We eat here often and enjoy the food. It is always fresh and nicely presented. The prices are reasonable and the servers do well although some have limited English language skills. The place doesn't have the greatest décor or lighting. But quite frankly, who cares? We go there for the authentic food.

1  Thank Stephen R
Reviewed 15 January 2016

I love this place and we make the trip from Boyce to come get take out. I love that they include the soup and salad that other hibachi places typically do not. We have dined in a few times and had a good experience but mostly we get it to go and love the fresh food. The hibachi filet is wonderful. Good prices too!

1  Thank Emily J
Reviewed 14 January 2016

The owner and staff always make time to talk and make us feel like a member of their family. We go there often and they will make off menu items for you if it is not too busy. Also very good carry out.

1  Thank Jeffrey P